Development of a new generation of a handheld measuring device for a leading German manufacturer of measuring equipment.
- development of bootloader and firmware update mechanism
- development of hardware drivers for SoC peripherals and on-board ICs
- development of a flash storage mechanism with wear leveling
- debugging, refactoring and optimizations of existing code
- optimizations of the operating system and SoC to improve speed and reduce the power consumption
FreeRTOS, ARM Cortex-M7, I2C, SPI, UART, RTC, Flash, USB